When accessing our Website, IconMVP will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Similar to other commercial Web sites, our Web site utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and Web server logs to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site, your IP address.
Google AdSense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a Web site, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a Web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Choice and Control
While IconMVP does need to gather certain information to make your IconMVP experience personalized and to conduct transactions for you, IconMVP wants to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
Email Preferences. For various reasons, IconMVP may contact you about our services or your activity.
If you would like to decline cooking tracking, you can manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your browser. If accessing IconMVP by a mobile device, you may manage the information your mobile device shares, such as cookies, tracking technologies, and location information, by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
IconMVP will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
A Special Note About Children
Children are not eligible to use our web site and services and we ask that minors (under the age of 13) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this site only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians.
EU Data Subject Rights
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Information:
- Request access to your Personal Information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information IconMVP holds about you and to check that IconMVP is lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Information. This enables IconMVP to have any incomplete or inaccurate data held about you corrected, though IconMVP may need to verify the accuracy of the new data provided.
- Request erasure of Personal Information. This enables you to ask IconMVP to delete or remove Personal Information where there is no good reason for IconMVP continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask IconMVP to delete or remove your Personal Information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where IconMVP may have processed your information unlawfully or where IconMVP is required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that IconMVP may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to gathering of your Personal Information where IconMVP is relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to gathering on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where IconMVP is gathering your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, IconMVP may demonstrate that it has compelling legitimate grounds to gather your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of gathering of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask IconMVP to suspend the gathering of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want IconMVP to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where IconMVP’s use of the data is unlawful but you do not want IconMVP to erase it; (c) where you need IconMVP to hold the data even if IconMVP no longer requires it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to IconMVP’s use of your data but IconMVP needs to verify whether it has overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or to a third party. IconMVP will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for IconMVP to use or where IconMVP used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where IconMVP is relying on consent to gather your Personal Information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any gathering carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, IconMVP may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. IconMVP will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our Web site may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information is never transmitted via email.
IconMVP may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, IconMVP uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, or your dealings with our web site, please contact us.
2833 Crockett St Suite 114
Fort Worth, Texas 76107